Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Have you seen my motivation?

I seem to have misplaced it. Between the blizzards, flood and a cold, I have basically been at home for 8 days now. (Well I have been to the grocery store once and church on Sunday.) Isaac has not had school because of the above mentioned reasons.


But I have not wasted all my time lately. I have been attempting to reclaim the ability to sleep day and night like when I was a teenager. For example, I stayed home on Saturday to sleep while the rest of my family went to the circus. Yesterday I got up and took my shower all ready to bring Isaac to school only to find out that it was canceled so I went back to bed and immediately fell asleep. I have also been taking several naps.


I have also been polishing up my couch potato skills which is more challenging without cable, but I think I am doing very well at it. I think it still counts if you are reading a book, right?


Last but not least, I am close to perfecting the art of feeding my family without actually cooking. In the last 9 days I have actually only cooked 3 meals! We had leftovers twice last week, one box meal, and 3 freezer meals.

Well if anyone finds my motivation, let me know...thanks

2 comments:

Kristin said...

My guess your motivation is right next to mine... a sunny beach having a fruity drink someone far far away from our 'lovely' area/weather

Angela :-) said...

Haha--Kristin read my mind. I was going to comment that yours went on a southern vacation with mine.

Angela :-)