Saturday, May 2, 2009

Awesome Saturday!

We have all been so tired lately that we went to bed last night with the hopes of sleeping in today. Well we accomplished that goal plus some....I woke up about 8 but went back to sleep until after 9, but didnt get out of bed until almost 10. At that point, I was beginning to wonder where Isaac was. So I went to check on him. He was still asleep! He didn't get out of bed until 10:30!



After we had some breakfast, the boys headed out to shop for garden stuff and I went down to my craft room. Well, my boys take a long time to shop so I was able to get some scrapbook pages done, some cards cut out for Isaac to stamp, and a bracelet made before they were back again.



Then they went outside to do some gardening. I went out for a little while but the wind sent me back inside to read a book.



I feel like I have had a vacation!

1 comment:

Angela :-) said...

Good for you guys! I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend.

Angela :-)