Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Miss.....

Since I have been working so much I have begun to realize all that I miss around the house...

I miss my voice, with the allergies, and a kindergarten class, I seem to have lost mine.

I miss cooking. I mean I actually miss being able to have time to plan a decent meal and enjoy cooking it for my family. and those of you who know me, know I have never been a fan of cooking.

I miss having time to clean my house, I dont like having to squeeze in a quick scrubbing of the tub and calling it "good enough". Honestly, I have been sticking to my kitchen floor for almost a week now.

I miss my friends, I dont have time to even talk to my husband, let alone chat with my girlfriends.

And most of all, I miss my son's attitude. With my working a lot, he is so tired that I don't even get the "tude" anymore, and honestly I really miss being able to spend so much time with him that he is "sick" of me.

3 comments:

Arnegard said...

We miss you too Sarah! Only a few more weeks!!!

Sarah said...

WEEKS?!? I have 3 days left!!

Kristin @ The Krumwiede 6 said...

We miss you more than you know... calling you at 6pm at night isn't the same as getting to talk and visit with you several times through out the day...

Although I have to say, I have really enjoyed getting to spend so much time with Isaac... he is such a special kid and we are uber lucky that you have allowed us to care for him :)