Monday, February 15, 2010

Monopoly Mania

Todd and I were playing Monopoly Deal this weekend, and Isaac was playing with our Monopoly City board and buildings. He really likes all the little buildings. Isaac kept asking us questions about the Monopoly Deal game until he finally joined "Todd's team". Still that wasn't enough to curb his curiosity, so we finally dealt him his own cards. Well two games later, Isaac has the game almost completely mastered and has won both games. He only needs help with a little bit of the reading. I think Isaac is completely hooked on the game because he has played around 6 or more games of it since then. We even had to play it twice more this morning after breakfast. I think it is great since Todd doesn't have that much time to play games with me. The older Isaac gets the more games he can learn to play with me!

No comments: