Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Christmas around here with the exception of our company not being able to come. (It blizzarded and all the roads were closed.) On Christmas eve, we celebrated a birthday party in honor of Jesus's birthday. We had balloons, games, and cake with ice cream.

Christmas morning, Isaac slept in until almost 8, then insisted that I open my gifts first because he was so excited about what he had bought me. Isaac was really happy with his gifts, and is still playing with most of them a week later, so that is a good sign. Todd and I didn't buy each other that much which worked out great, nothing to put away!

Christmas break has been going well too, Isaac has been finally learning to sleep in. He has been keeping himself quite busy with projects around the house. I have really enjoyed having him home again.

No comments: